Belonging to a healthy local church is vital for all believers.
The letters found in the New Testament are written to local communities of believers who had been joined together by the Gospel of Christ (Romans 16:3-5). The people who made up these communities consistently worshiped together (Hebrews 10:24-25), were accountable to one another (Galatians 6:1), encouraged one another (1 Thessalonians 5:11), served one another (1 Peter 4:10) and contended for the Gospel together using their spiritual gifts and financial means to edify the church and move the mission forward (Philippians 1:5, 27; 1 Corinthians 12).
- Attend our parish for at least six months.
- Sign-up for the Membership Course. Complete details are included below.
- Read the Covenant Membership Guide and listen to the Foundations teaching series before attending the course.
- Attend the three-week Membership Course.
- Meet with a church leader to share your personal story of faith.
- Commit to the Covenant Membership and sign the document.
- Participate in the induction ceremony as a new member of Trinity Grace at our Sunday gathering.
Our three-week course meets at 9am on Sunday mornings before the worship gathering. Breakfast will be provided. Childcare is available upon request.
Please register to attend so we have enough food, materials, and childcare available!
If there are no upcoming sessions available, please check back on this page for future events.