Trinity Grace Church
350 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Please use the 4th Street Entrance next to the Farmers Market
Our Sunday Gathering (10:30am) takes place in William Alexander Middle School 51, a gifted and talented, arts-focused school in the heart of the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn.
Take the R F G trains to 4th Avenue / 9th Street station and walk one block east (up the hill) and five blocks north along 5th Avenue. MS 51 is located on the corner of 5th Avenue and 4th Street.
Take the southbound B63 bus to 5th Avenue / 3rd Street, or northbound B63 bus to 5th Avenue / 5th Street. You can also take the B61 bus to 5th Avenue / 9th Street and walk five blocks north along 5th Avenue.
Ample street parking is available within a few blocks of MS 51. Meters in the neighborhood are typically free on Sundays. The closest paid parking garage is located at 2nd Street and 4th Avenue.
- Park Slope Farmers Market is open every Sunday year-round on 4th Street with vendors selling seasonal produce, seafood, baked goods, and artisanal foods.
- J.J. Byrne Playground features swings, jungle gyms, water elements, climbing rocks, and zoned play for younger children.
- Washington Park has ball fields for soccer, basketball, baseball, handball, and open spaces for picnics.
- Old Stone House is a historic interactive exhibit about the Revolutionary War featuring working gardens and contemporary art installations.
- 5th Avenue features a wide range of great restaurants that are open for breakfast and lunch before and after our Sunday Gathering.